Wednesday 21 January 2009

Shri Sai Leela April 1983

Inner Voice
Whoever you may be
If you look at me
I am your slave
Wherever you may be
If you think of me
I am at your service ,
I am Lord, Om Shri Sai
I reside at Shirdi
Leave your worries and cares
I am ready to take care
Cast off your sorrow
I am with you like a shadow
Have no fear of morrow
Simply you have to follow
Your past sin will be washed
Your heart will turn sacred'
A new leaf will be opened
Joy and happiness will be found
if you are Rahim
You can call me ‘Allah’
If you are Rama
You can call me Krishna
Whatever be the name
I am one and the same
Riddle of life need not puzzle
Even in the thick and thin sing and whistle
Have faith and patience
I will listen to your voice
Universe is my home
Love is my language
I dance and rejoice
In your happiness and welfare
Love toil and share
The joy and fruits of life
Have faith in Almighty
I will change your destiny
This is my experience
This is my inner voice
K. Sitaraman
Bombay 64

No comments:

Post a Comment