Saturday 21 February 2009

The feeling a devotee has for Baba in 1940 had the same devotion a devotee in 2009 would. Strange is our love for Baba and stranger is His care for us we never once felt His absence.
Baba cured the Cholera of the elder sister of Shri S. N. Rangaswamy Shambuchetty St., Madras.

On 24-2-1940, my elder sister had a sudden attack of Cholera. She had 25 to 30 motions. We were very anxious. At midnight, I applied Shri Sai Baba's UDI on her face and prayed to Baba for a cure and vowed I would send Rs. 3/- as vow money, if she is cured. At once the motions stopped. I have sent Rs. 3/- as vowed to Baba's Sansthan, Shirdi.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely I Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there IISource
Ambrosia in Shirdi after Samadhi

No comments:

Post a Comment