Saturday 7 March 2009

Baba given darshan to Shri Padmanabha lyer Retired Assistant Engineer (P W.D.) Tennure Trichy.
I had a casual talk with Shri A. S. Gopalkrishna lyer of Tennure who informed me that he was suffering from blood pressure and he went to Shirdi Sansthan and had a darshan of Shri Sai Baba Samadhi and since then his blood pressure had considerably reduced. I had also the same malady and so decided to go to Shirdi Sansthan. Meanwhile my daughter a girl of 7 years was seriously ill. It was at the time of the first puja in A. S. Gopalakrishna lyer's house in April, I attended the puja and administered the vibhuti prasadam, to my daughter. Even after a week her condition was serious, but Shri Sai Baba appeared in my dream and ordered me to go to Shirdi Sansthan. In obedience to the command leaving my daughter in a serious condition, I went to Shirdi on Thursday (10-5-1939) and had a darshan of the Samadhi and returned with the Prasadam. My daughter has been completely cured, my blood pressure also completely reduced.
Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there II

No comments:

Post a Comment