Sunday 29 March 2009

Baba made to speak the dumb man Shri Kashinath Lathi, Polan Peth, Jalgaon Maharashtra.

My business was in a loss in 1953. My partner has deceived me about Rs. 5 (five) lakhs. I became very nervous and dumb. My father tried all sorts of medicines. Finding that no medicine gave any cure to me. My father told me that he would send me to any place where I like to cure my dumb and asked me to select the place. I first came to Shirdi in 1927 on my way to Tirupati when I was well off. I replied to my father without any hesitation that I prefer Shirdi. I came to Shirdi in 1954 and stayed there for three months. During this period, I heartily prayed Baba as "Baba I suffered both financially and bodily. Please make me to speak by your grace". Baba heard my prayer and granted my request. I was able to speak fluently by the grace of the omnipotent Shri Sai Baba arid I returned home. All were astonished. As a recognition, I built a Baba's Mandir in 1954 in Jalgaon and serving Him till to date.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment