Wednesday 18 March 2009

Baba saved the life of Shri B. R. Kakade from floods and His eldest daughter from Double Typhoid.
How I became a Sai devotee will mean explaining one's own experiences in one's own point of view. However the result of such writing will read the readers to the path of Sai devotion. I have full faith in Sai. I was not believing in God in my childhood, but my father never got angry with me nor used any harsh words for my peculiar thinking about God. However, he used his intellect to change my mind towards the belief in God and that too through is good colleagues who made a fine friendship with me to read some religious books for them as they were old and could not pay attention to reading. This made me change my views about God in "Sagun" and "Nigrun" aspects (i.e.) the formed and the formless aspects. The marble idols of God in whom people will believe which were mere stones for me in the beginning of my life now became practical observances in my daily life of the source of inspiration. In my school days, 1927, when I was only 16 years of age, I was trapped in the big flood of Gujarat. I was at Baroda with my father at that time. Heavy flood waters divided in the city into two parts and both of us were in one part and my younger brother and the grandmother were in the other side. We tried to cross the river bridge of high level water but the police objected to this. However, we tried to enter the water on the bridge travelling up to my neck, we failed to return and thus were trapped by waters of the flood. At this critical time of life and death, one tall man of about 7 feet in height having beard and rumal on head shouted loudly directing us both to stand at the same place and he came through the water got both of us in his own hands and took us to the other side of the roaring river when my brother and grand mother were anxiously waiting for us. I enquired about the person who saved us and it was a wonder to note that he was not there. I tried to find him out but in vain. This was the first devotional darshan of Shri Sal Baba in my life in 1927. My eldest daughter was ill by double typhoid for 42 days (Relapsed case) in 1943. A committee of 3 (three) doctors declared her case as "Fatal". On the 41st day of her illness they have asked me to leave this case to God. The same day, it happened so, that one old man with beard from Madras had come to us through one of my friends in Baroda and when that bearded old man saw my daughter, He told me not to fear. I was surprised in listening to him when I was actually facing a critical moment in life. But the old man convinced me in such a way that I became fearless when I came to know that the man was not present at night when my daughter got a dream of Shri Sai Baba. She improved from that time. I had enquired with my friend about the old man but in vain. His advice was nothing but the devotional darshan for the second time in my life.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment