Wednesday 22 April 2009

Baba made to win over an appeal by a
Mohamadan Devotee,
(written by Shri Swaminathan lyer, 19 Town Hall Madras)

The remittance of Rs. 100/- by MO this day is of the amount I have received from a Mohamadan friend of mine on account of his success in an appeal. The appeal was prepared by me and at that time he promised to pay me this sum if he succed. But as I am a staunch devotee of Shri Sai Baba (though I had the good fortune to see him when he was in flesh and blood), I had told my friend at the time that the amount will be paid to Sai Baba Sansthan as Charity. As I am in receipt of the amount just now, I am remitting the same to you to be utilised for the charitable purpose for which it would have been utilised by the Master of Masters Himself (Shri Sai Baba if He were in human form). I therefore leave it to you to act in the manner best suited.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment