Monday 24 May 2010

Bagoji Shinde Patil ?

Emotion differ in different people at different situations. Every devotees reverence for once Sadguru is different. It may be that what you discover suddenly is already been discovered by so many devotees before. But the thrill you feel when Baba guides you to certain things when it is right time for you is an experience beyond words to explicate. I was searching for an telephone booth when I came across Bagoji Shinde Patils home.

This it seems is the same door from which Bagoji Shinde went to attend to Baba. This home comes to the left, road leading from Chawdi and is opposite to Narsing lodge. I went right up to Bagoji Shinde’s grand nephew and asked him if I can use the telephone. Bagoji Shindes photograph on the wall made me ask why he has it there and there I am told he is grand nephew of Bagoji Shinde.


Some things make your mind travel back into the past and it gives you immense pleasure to envision the happened.
So many must have already been to this home but I felt a need to share it with those devotees who love to take a walk into past.

No comments:

Post a Comment