Tuesday 15 May 2012

All the insects, ants, the visible, movable and immovable world is My body or form..

 May saints have been giving sadgati to men, but Baba’s greatness is unique.
Even a cruel animal like a tiger came to Baba’s feet for being saved, vide
Chapter XXXI(31) Sai Satcharita (English) page 172.

Blessed is this pigeon having gone through God knows how many hardships comes to its final rest at Baba's Charan.

Just little care from us may save lot of birds and animals around us.

Shri Sainath always tried to make us understand 
"All the insects, ants, the visible, movable and immovable world is My body or form"

Do we really trust Baba's words?

I try but sometimes when I look at a very sick dog I do feel sort of hold back.
I ask Baba forgiveness and to give me strength not to feel repulsive
to tend to any living being.


No comments:

Post a Comment