Monday 12 January 2009

I heard a voice in my sleeping moments saying”Make incessant namajam of Dattatreya”.


On or about the end of the 1st week of February 1944, I heard a voice in my sleeping moments saying”Make incessant namajam of Dattatreya”. I got up from my bed and thought that Baba, has armed me wirh a weapon toward off the calamity that is about to befall. I serously resolved to make namajapam of Dattatreya as directed by Baba, but owing to my preoccupation with other wordly matters, I could not do namajapam. Next day Baba appreared as a judge in my dream and was very angry with me for my act of omission to make namajapam. I got up and could not then understand the cause of Baba’s indignaion. I again slept and dreamt of having seen gingelly seeds and of having eaten them in large quantities. This is really a very bad dream and deotees death according to the Science of Dreams. I got up in the morning and was sorry for the bad dream. I got a letter from my son at Engineering College Guindy, that he was laid up (in the in-patient sick ward of the Guindy Hospital, suffering from a severe atack of asthama and in a precarious condition. This, letter on the subsequent day, reminded me of Baba’s precaution on the previous night directing me to make Datta namajapam. I went before Baba’s picture in my house, repented for my folly and made serious namajapam of Datta. Three days a fter that, I received a letter from my sickyt son at Guindy that he was getting better by Baba’s grace and that he would go over to Gooty in spite of his serious and awful weakness. I ran up to Madras to put him in a nursing home but the Doctor in charge advised for a change. I accompanied him to Gooty from Madras by day train in spite of his dreadful weakness entirely relying upon Baba’s Udhi and making Datta namajapam even in the train. We reached Gooty and he began to recover without any further meidicine. He was here for about a fortnight and went to Madras in a decidedly better state of health. Even now, I am making Datta Namajapam for his complete recovery; and he is on the sure road to health.

Thus Baba saved my soon (Enggineering student)from the throes of death by his timely advice to me to make namajapam of Datta as directed by Him and by the application of Udhi. Dear Readers ! Understand how Baba has shown his love towards me and my son by prompting caustionery steps to do namajapam, this is entirely due to my having placed intense faith in Him and to my complete surrender to Baba of all my cares and worries.
(By S.Subba Rao, Pleader)

No comments:

Post a Comment