Friday 20 March 2009

Baba Manifested himself as an old man and given darshan to Shri L.D. Somaraj, 233. Austin Town, Bangalore- 1

I am an ex-serviceman from the defence army devoted to Baba since 1940. I got ten children. Out of these children, my wife gave birth to three child at a time (Triplex). They were all safe. I was having one small photo of Baba and wherever I go, I used to worship it. It may in 1941, I came on leave and I went to Bangalore, my native place from Japalpur. I met Shri Narasimhaswamiji at Bezwada railway station who came and sat by my side and talked to me about Baba and gave me one anna coin with His blessings and asked me to keep it in puja. After reaching Bangalore, I told my parents about my meeting with Shri Narasimhaswamiji and requested my mother to start bhakti on Sai Baba's cult. One day I went to cinema 6-30 P.M. show At about 7 P.M. it was raining heavy, one Sadhu like Baba with white dress with a piece of cloth tied on his head standing outside the compound wall shouting "that no one should come outside the gate as one cobra was standing there". My mother asked him "what was there outside Baba!" My mother called him as Baba as he resembled like Sai Baba. The old man replied "there was one cobra standing outside the gate and it would go away soon and that no one should come outside". Hearing His voice, my neighbor opened the door of his house. He saw a very big cobra standing outside the compound gate of my house. Baba asked my mother to put milk for it. My mother did it and the cobra went away after drinking it. My mother requested Him to come inside the house, but he refused. He asked my mother for food. My mother served him with food there itself on a big stone. After taking food, he asked my mother for some money. Immediately, my younger sister gone inside and returned with Rs. 51- and offered to Him. After receiving this He asked one sack to cover his body. My mother asked my father for one sack to him. My father refused. The old man said to my mother "that there were 50 sacks in the puja room and out of that, you may give me one". My mother and father were wondering at His words and gave Him one sack. He smoked His cigar by sitting on the stone and left a handful of ash over the stone. Afterwards, He went away saying that He would visit my house on another day. My younger sister followed him upto the next cross and from there, he disappeared. When myself, my brother and my first sister reached my house from the cinema, there was heavy rain and our compound was full of water. My mother told me all about the old man. We were all went to the big stone where He sat and saw to our amazement that the big stone and the ashes of his cigar (Vibhuti) were dry and not drenched in the heavy rain. My father was a Police Officer, he too wondered for this miracle of the old man (Shri Sai Baba) and he also used to worship Baba. Is this not the Leela of Baba to Create faith in His devotees,

Surrender Shri Sai Completely I Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment