Saturday 21 March 2009

Baba Manifested Himself as a Nurse and Helped the wife of Shri Piara Lal Kanna, 13 Theatre Road Calcutta-700071.

I and my wife we both gone to Rameshwar in 1950 and toured all over South India. Wherever we go, we found a saint with a twisted turban in His head. We did not know who He was. Atleast we came to know that he was Shri Sai Baba, Shirdi. My younger brother . gone to Shirdi and came back to our place and requested us to go to Shirdi. At that time, I was in great difficulty by work pressure in my office, illness in the family and had to undergo for operation. In April, 82 last we came to Shirdi to beg for the blessing of Baba as my wife has to undergo major operation at Bombay. He blessed us even prior to our coming to Shirdi. When we were in the train, one Fakir with red cloth came to our compartment and sang a song in Marathi and told us "All our troubles would vanish" and requested only from us far 5 N.P, We paid 5 N.P. He blessed us and gone away from our compartment without asking from anybody. After visiting Shirdi, the operation was performed. After operation of my wife, I was with typhoid fever in my place and there was no one in the hospital to look after my wife. We came across Baba's one extraordinary Krupa by sending a nurse who came with out anybody's request. She was alone with the patient for the whole of the night and did all the nursing jobs which patient unable to tell. Next morning at 7 O'Clock she asked the patient to give her money for her services during night as she was poor. My wife replied her that she has got no money but she promised to give her the next day and requested her to have faith in her. Then she touched the patient from head to belly giving blessings and went away. Thereafter, the said Nurse did not turn up for her dues and she was not available even after a search. The doctor also told her that there was no such nurse serving under him. As it was the private hospital we vacated the bed on the 26th day and paid all the relevant dues and even then the said Nurse did not turn up for her dues. It was certain that no other than Baba was manifested, helped and served my wife when she was left alone in the hospital uncared for.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there II

No comments:

Post a Comment