Tuesday 24 March 2009

Baba saved the Life of Shri Aravind J Mehta Bombay from Accident of his falling down from the Bus

It was Tuesday 31-8-1978. On that day early morning I myself and my wife, had gone to Harkisondas Hospital to see our ailing relative. On our return from there, we went to the Income Tax Office and submitted some papers to them and we went to Lalbaug Parel to board a bus going to our place in Santacruz. It was noon time and the day was very hot. A double decker bus came and my wife boarded it. While I on my part when I was about to board the bus catching hold on the rear side, but I lost my grib and was thrown out of the road. Even in this time, I prayed Baba. Fortunately for me and by Baba's grace though my body was laying on the road, my head has not dashed against the road. By the time, the bus could stop on hearing shouts from my wife and other passengers, it had gone about 20' from where I fell. My wife and some other passengers came running by my side expecting to see either my dead body or to see me with multiple injuries on the head and other parts of the body., but by the grace of our Baba, I was lying there quite alive and without any injury whatsoever either to my head or any part of my body and HIS ANOTHER GRACE at that time was that not a single vehicle has followed the bus when I had fall. If any had followed, I would have been crushed to pieces under that vehicle. That day was a great day for me and my wife and family. Since that day I got a new life by the GRACE of our Shri Sai Baba. Is it not a GREAT GRACE and MIRACLE OF BABA who has given me another life on 31-8-1978 ?
Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment