Friday 17 April 2009

Baba cured the Desentry of Robin
an Alsation dog of Shri A. Ramchandran
Bangalore-560 002

I have a pet dog, Alsation Breed named ROBIN. Its main diet is rice with milk or butter milk. Rarely it is given a bone. It so happened, it started purging from 30-7-1978. It could digest nothing and it took a serious turn. The diarhoea turned into dysentry and blood used to pass in the motion continuously every half an hour. Every one was afraid and was pursuing me to take it to a hospital or consult a doctor. I had however, determined that when my doctor is in easy reach, why should I go to another doctor ? I have kept a few packets of UDI at the feet of Shri Sai Baba the moving spirit of Universe at Shri Sai Spritual Centre, Bangalore and started administering it three times a day in the milk, porridge or in the diet given to him. In the beginning it took a serious turn but I was determined because of my faith, the dog should survive with this treatment or should die, if it is destined to die. Here I have to mention that I am of stuborn temperament or you may call it if you like a blind faith. After a week of this continuous treatment, through ups and downs the disease slowly came under control. I repeated the treatment with determination and prayers to Shri Sai Baba. The dog regained its normal now. Lo ! the grace of God is for those who seek for it with firm faith. So, you can now realise the efficacy of Baba's UDI in our day today life and get over all difficult situations that arise at times. This clearly shows that Baba's UDI not only cures human diseases but also animal diseases as He is in all.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there II

No comments:

Post a Comment