Saturday 18 April 2009

Baba cured the Diarhoea of the child of
Shri T. Arumugam Pillai
Teacher Muthialpet High School,
97 Thambu Chetty St,
Madras

My child of 9 months had an attack of diarrhea and the discharges were of a peculiar red colour causing us much anxiety. A similar attack 4 months back while the child was at Chittor was cured by the D. M. S. C. after much trouble. I feared much trouble on this occasion also and wished to go to Chittor for treatment. But my wife prayed to Baba put his UDI into the milk and gave it to the child in the morning. That very day the diarrhea was cured. About 50 days back, I was desirous of getting a pair of silver jyothi lights to be lit before Baba for worship. I had Rs. 5/- to by them and went to a silver shop. That Shopman told me that the minimum price he could charge for a pair was Rs. 71— So I was leaving the place giving up all hope of getting a pair of silver lamps. Suddenly the next shop-roan whose son had been a student under me, called me, learnt from me what I was in need of and presented me with a pair of silver Jyothis and refused to accept any price for the same. Here was Baba's help to me to carry on my worship of His picture in the manner desired. Baba's help to me in the financial side also was not worthy. My private tution income was Rs. 251- a month I badly required to occupy my premises for which I had to pay Rs. 25/- as rent. That tution suddenly stopped in the April last. I had to vacate the place, I feared, It is no joke to find another convenient place. When I was worried about this and was thinking of vacating the place, the head clerk of my school suddenly came in and of his own accord suggested that I might continue to occupy one half of my premises and leave the other halt for rent. The idea was quite new to me but was excellent But where were we to go for vegetarian co-tenent (myself and my wife being strict vege­tarian). The problem remained to be faced. In few hours a newly wedded couple, strictly vegetarian was badly in need of such quarters and applied to my friend, the head clerk and he introduced them to me. There was legal difficulty as the landlord's permission may be needed for a sub-lease. My wife cast lots before Baba ordered the Sub-lease. The land lord agreed also, just at that time; the same pupils wanted tution and my income was restored. Very recently, I was at Chittor and wished to take bus start­ing at night to proceed to Madras. It was about midnight when I went to the bus. It was all dark. There was none there, so far as I could see. I got into a seat to rest a while. Presently a drunkenness person came with insulting words. I told him that I would take to him after he regained sobriety in the morning. The man fulminated abuse and threats and then took up an iron handle (which is used for starting the car). He heaved it high and with the remark that he would kill me and he was about to bring it down on my head. I was helpless and shouted Baba. The driver suddenly jumped up (evidently from his sleep by the noise) and seized the handle and my life was saved by Baba's grace. My faith in Baba became firmer by this instance of His protecting me.

Surrender Shri Sai Completelv ! stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment