Sunday 19 April 2009

Baba cured the Pneumonia of the wife of
Shri R. Vanchinatha lyer,
Teacher Hindu High School
2/0 Sydoji Lane,
Triplicane,
Madras

My wife was down with pneumonia arid on 2nd instant, her temperature was 103° and doctor was anxious and said that we should wait till the next morning to see if any improvement would take place. That day the 22nd instant, I attended the Sal meeting at Royapetta and brought Udi from there. At 2 A.M. the patient's condition seemed hopeless. She was raving and not conscious. She was very restless and could not open her mouth to take in even liquid nutrition. I placed Baba's Udi at my puja place where Baba's picture also stands and I put a bit of Baba's Udi over her body. She Swallowed milk little by little and in half an hour she began to sleep. In the morning the temperature came down to 101° to our great relief and she began to talk. I continued the Udi. In four days time, the temperature came back to normal. Pneumonia disappeared. I am using Udi every day.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely
Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment