Monday 20 April 2009

Baba cured the Typhoid of
Shri Mohana-krishnan
S/o Smt. K. Arundati Ammal
Madras

My son Shri Mohanakrishnan aged five years had a typhoid He was under allopathic treatment and verying complications were occurring, I had faith in Sai Baba, having ad the Telugu Saileela. Finding medicines useless. I used Baba's UDI for the boy. One night his temperature was high and he was in delirium raving loudly. I was helpless. I prayed to Baba to save the boy and gave the UDI vowing we would take the boy, when cured to Shirdi. In fifteen minutes thereof these symptoms subsided. Delirium and raving ceased and the patient slept. Gradually the fever left him and he recovered health. Every year during entire last quarter my health has been giving great trouble. I prayed to Baba for help, seeing His help to my boy. In October: 1938, my trouble began as usual. I then prayed and vowed that I would remit Rs. 100/-- to Shirdi and also make a pilgrimage to Shirdi, if the disease stopped. Then it disappeared entirely leaving not a trace behind. A calf of mine had dysentery early this month. I did not wish to send it to the Vetinary Hospital despite numerous suggestions from friends. I put some Baba's UDI with its mouth. Then the dysentery which had troubled it for six or seven days ceased to give trouble and was cured.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment