Saturday 11 April 2009

Baba retained His Abhishek Thirtham in a Tin with a Hole in the Bottom for days together. An esteemed judicial officer wrote to His Holiness B.V. Narasimhaswamy, Founder president of All India Sai Samaj, Mylapore Madras-4, on 25-2-40
My wife is better and I trust it is all due to Shri Baba's grace you will be surprised to hear the following incident. You remember that when you were fore, you wrote to the Sansthan to send me a tin of AbhisKe-kam water for being used by my wife. It was received within a few days after you left and a portion of it was used every day for being poured on my wife's head. After sometime it had to be stopped. But the tin containing Abhishekam water was kept on the table for a number of months. And last month it was removed to the Almyrah and kept here. Yesterday, when my second daughter thinking that it was a tin of oil took it. She found that something trickling out and when she turned it, she found a big hole through which the little finger could pass and then some quantity of water came out. Then she poured the whole water into a vessel. It was surprising that the tin which was nearly 3/4th full with water in it and with a hole at the bottom through which a finger could pass have retained the water in tact all these days and the further surprise was that the water was as good and clear without any kind of smell and tasty as it was when it was originally. It was created a very good impression on the children and I had the whole thing poured on my wife's head this morning. I am writing after knowing this. Evidently the incident about the Thirtham is to infuse faith. Otherwise, I failed to see why there could have been a hole at the bottom of a tin which was received intact when no one has interfeared with it and was merely kept on a marble table for some time and then in a wooden almyrah.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment