Thursday 23 December 2010


Shri Suresh Chandra Gupta (84+) of Green Park,New Delhi, in his newly published book, "Fragrancr Of Sai Bhakti" has written a beautiful paragraph which says " Who says that SHRI SAI has changed with the times ? even today Shri Sai Says " I am the same fakir who went with a begging bowl from house to house & donned a torn kafni. The one who is worshiped today sitting on a gold throne wearing valuable clothes is merely my idol .I am the same old fakir sitting within the samadhi. What I was yesterday the same am I today & the same I shall remain forever .Those devotees who love me from the core of their heart ,worship me in the very image only.Yes keeping in view the needs of time,I do listen
to the call of everyone by fullfilling their demands also but those who worship my true Image only reach me " Yes ! True do not get dazzelled by gold .Worship SHRI SAI as He originnaly was & ever will be.
BOLO SHRI SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI !

No comments:

Post a Comment