Tuesday 13 December 2011

JAI SAI

Once during lunch Tatyakote Patil in the presence of Buty, Kaka Dixit, Dr Pillai and others said " One day for some reason. I had a quarrel with Radhakrishna Mayi ( Ayi). Then later when I had gone to my field for work and was engrossed in it , a volley of stones flew from nowhere and hit my feet which began to bleed. I was wondering where these stones flew from and after quite some time realised that these stones were sent by Ayi to teech me a lesson ." Similarly Vamanrao Patel ( Swami Sai Sharananand ) was once holding Ayi's Radhakrishna idol and singing bhajans when in a short while, the Radhakrishna idol became so red hot that Vamanrao kept the idol and mooved outside . in another instance , Vamanrao's swollen feet were cure just by a finger touch of Ayi's feet. It is no surprise that during his 11 month stay at Shiridi in 1916. Vamanrao had numerous experiences of Ayi.That Ayi was no ordinary soul is evident.

JAI SAINATH...........................!

No comments:

Post a Comment