Wednesday 5 September 2012

A Leela from the book "Moments With Shree Sai"



When I read this Leela and was trying to comprehend its effect on our lives one doubt lingered in my mind then and now too. Here the scorpion forgets to sting all due to Shri Sainath and the care He took to protect the little devotee of His. Scorpions act of forgetting its disposition too is the devotion it had for Shree Sainath. The deadly poisonous creature controlled itself but after being discovered by us it was killed. I felt shame and sorry for human behavior. Why we forget the Sadguru’s teaching when other creatures follow it. Are we just called humans for the sake of it? Yes the answer for my query was given by another Sai devotee “it was the scorpions fate and it died.” It may be true but then aren’t we getting into habit of pasting every incident to fate and Baba? If it was true then there would be no evil or good because all that happens is because of Shree Sainath. In the book “Moments With Shree Sai” this Leela is there in its correct form but I wanted to share my feeling with my Sai devotees.

No comments:

Post a Comment