Wednesday 29 April 2009

Baba cured the Belly Ache of
Sow Shyamala (aged 19)
daughter of K. Thaperumal Chetty
reading in Montessori School
G. T. Madras.
I was reading in the Montessori School for 2 years. 1 knew Baba. I used to hear His words. I read also His books. I read one chapter a day. Shri Narasimha-swamy came to our house He always used to say about Baba and "Baba", "Baba" always. After he came, my uncle wrote Sai Leela. My uncle Raosaheb Papaiah Chettiar wrote to me about Baba. Baba is Krishna and Krishna is Baba. Baba is good and nice. Baba helps uncle to get heatlh. Last year I put my hand on the aunts' dressing table. Lid fell. My hand was crushed. I cried. Uncle said "Think of Baba". I said "Baba-Baba", In 15 minutes there was no pain. I was alright. Last year, our Teacher Miss Manual got a bus. She told me to get in. We all got in and went to "Aquarium". All girls came. There was lightening and loud thunders. All girls feard. I cried only "Baba-Baba" Then I told the girls to say "Sai-Sai". All said so. All got bold. All were right. After coming to School I told the girls "Sai-Baba" is a Mahatma. He gives all things. Later I had belly ache- I was sick. I could not vomit. I went to my uncle and asked. "Give me Baba's Udi", I said. He gave me medicines. That was of no use. Then he came and put Udi in my mouth. In one minute I was alright. I got up, No pain, No sickness I told the uncle "See by Udi I am alright". Some days I slept at uncle's house. Some days in my grand mother's house. There are many girls there. I tell them always about Baba. I say "Girls-think of I Baba" before sleeping. They do so. My grand mother and grand father (father's mother) died. I was sorry. I wept much I saw Baba in the evening in the sky. He said "Do not cry" I have taken your grand mother. She is very happy. Do not be afraid.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there

No comments:

Post a Comment