Thursday 30 April 2009

Baba cured the fever and made easy delivery of the younger sisters of Abdul Sattar Saheb Scents Dealer Woriyur Trichy.

I learnt Shri Sai Baba's greatness from Shri A. S. Gopalakrishna lyer and was offering Naiveda and lighting up scented sticks manufactured by me before Baba's picture in Mr. A.S. Gopalakrishna lyers's Office. One of my younger sister, had fever for a whole week. Mr. A. S. Gopalakrishna lyer told me to apply Baba's UDI. But I forget to take UDI from him. When I went home without it, I lay thinking of my omission Baba appeared in my dream. He applied His UDI and bles­sings to the patient. Next morning she recovered her health. Another younger sister of mine was pregnant. That was her first conception. And we were all anxious when the pains of labour were on. I then gave Baba's UDI and it was given to her a bit to be swallowed and a little bit to be smeared on her body. In one hour thereafter, she had an easy delivery. Four days, latter my elder sister was about to deliver. On previous occasions it was at the time of delivery that she would have fits. We were therefore afraid that fits would come on this occasion. But I assure all the efficiency of Baba's UOI and gave it. In three hours time there­after she has easy delivery without any fits. The youn­ger sister who had her delivery as mentioned above had an abscess. Woriyur doctor treating her feared there was a fracture of bone below the abscess. We prayed to Baba and offered a vow to send Rs. 1-4-0. Another and able doctor then examined the abscess but found no fracture and cured it by an operation. By reason of firm faith in Sai Baba, I have named my scents manu­facturing place as "Sai Baba UDI Works".

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment