Tuesday 28 April 2009

Baba cured head ache of
Shri Vayuvegula Venkata Subba Rao
Appanapalli
Rasole Taluk
My first touch with Shri Sai Baba was in connection with an attack of head ache in June last. The attack was somewhat severe and I approached my brother-in-law Mr.Sinta Subba Rao. B. A Hon., for help He was just then reading Telugu "Sai Leela" which he got a few days before, and the first thought that struck him was to give me Shri Sai's Udi Prasad. I applied it to my head and took little inside. It had a magical effect so much that I had relief in about five minutes. Since then I had a number of dreams in which Holy men appeared to me, whom I always think to be manifestations of Sai.
Almost the very next day, at the above incident my nephew's child of 9 months woke up at night and began to cry aloud apparently without reason. The mother and other members of the family tried a number of means but the child could not obtain rest. My brother-in-law then administered Shri Sai's Udi which had desired effect almost immediately in sending the child to sleep. One interesting experience of myself and my brother is that whenever we dream of a Tapal being delivered to us during sleep, some­thing connected with Baba either from Shirdi or from Madras was carried to us next day in Tapals.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely I Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment