Monday 27 April 2009

Baba cured the paralysis of a daughter of a close friend
Shri Y. Nagarjun Rao
Hyderabad
It was in the year 1970 that I happened to go to Bombay on some personal work. As it happened to be my first visit, I went for sight seeing to several places in and around Bombay. Suddenly I felt that I should go to Shirdi and visit the Mahasamadhi of Shri Sai Baba more out of curiosity rather than devotion. But the visit was to be put off because of brother-in-law's arrival from the United states. I was very much disap­pointment and silently prayed to Baba that if he were to be a God, He should bless me with an opportunity to go to Shirdi. In the meanwhile a very interesting thing happened. We received a cable that my brother-in-law's Scheduled arrival has to be postponed on account of his prolonged stay en route. Thus the seeds of the faith were sown in my heart by an unexpected accomplishment of my desire Immedia­tely I was in search of a person who could help me with the details of the pilgrimage. When I was proceeding from Andheri to Dadar by electric train, I surp­risingly came across a devotee of Sai Baba who guided me with minute details. Thus the very first visit to the Shrine proved to be preplanned Sankalpa of Baba Him­self to draw me towards Him. After taking a bath, I went for darshan which made me extremely happy. For a moment, there appeared nothing but Sai Baba in every thing in Shirdi. I prayed to Baba that he should help me with His grace and give me solace and com­fort throughout my life. I happened to make a study of several books available at Shirdi which makes one to feel that He is not merely a Super­human form but Omnipotent God himself. Since then my faith in Baba was steadily growing. Once one of my close friends was blessed with a daughter. Unfortunately, she had an attack of paralysis and as a result of which she was not in a position to move her hands. My friend felt very unhappy as the treatment given by doctors did not produce the required result. He had lost all hopes of her recovery and felt dejected. I gave him a little Vibhuti (UDI) which I brought from Shirdi and asked him to apply it to the effected hand with complete faith in Baba's mercy. Though he was not personally a believer of SAI BAB A, he consented to do it on my persistence. He told me that he would wor­ship Baba as God if the vibhuti helped the recovery of his child in any way. With the application of Vibuthi, there was a tremendous improvement and very soon the baby recovered responding very well to the medical treatment which was a big surprise even to the physi­cians as he himself was not quite confident about the outcome of his trial. The grateful father of the child has become an ardent devotee ef Sai Baba. Such was the kindness of Shri Sai Baba who responds to the call of humanity if only the persons look to Him.

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment